MASTER PROJECT E-REPORT
PLEASE SUBMIT MASTER PROJECT E-REPORT (E-THESIS), SYNOPSIS AND TURNITIN DOCUMENTS (FOR MP2 STUDENT ONLY) NO LATER THAN
8 FEBRUARY 2024
Regardless of the topic or field of study, your thesis statement should allow you to:
- Help prove your idea or statement on paper
- Organize and develop your argument
- Provide a guide for the reader to follow
Once the thesis is completed, students usually must defend their work for a panel of three or more department faculty members.
By clicking the banner below, you can see the ideal Master Project report. Best view using a laptop or desktop.
Good luck !!!
Blue cover in the front page sometimes shifts (offset) from the original position. Please correct the position. Make sure the entire front page is blue.
PLEASE CHANGE A WORD "THESIS" TO "REPORT" IN ALL PAGES OF MASTER PROJECT REPORT. THIS IS A MUST. THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES IN THE TEMPLATE.
Master Project II students are required to submit a Turnitin report when submitting the E-thesis at the end of the semester. If the Turnitin report is not submitted before the deadline, the student’s marks will not be endorsed. Please take this matter seriously. The documents that needs to be uploaded is as follows:
- Checklist form with student's signature [ Download ]
- Submission of thesis's form [ Download ]
- Plagiarism agreement [ Download ]
- Turnitin report for every chapter
- Thesis in MS Word (1 chapter save as 1 files. Here, all the chapters must be the same with E-thesis)
You may download the workflow for turnitin process here [ Download ]
This is the quick turnitin manual for your reference [ Download ]
Please spend your time to watch these videos. Thank you.